[ALUG] EeePC

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:39:13 GMT 2011

Hi

First can I start by apologising for mutliple threads. I have started
this one, but will keep all future questions within this thread.

I am having sleep/suspend issues on my EeePC. It is odd as it works
50% of the time fine. I close the lid, it goes to sleep, I open the
lid and press Esc and it wakes fine - sometimes.

It is a 701SD running Ubuntu 10.10.

I cant replicate it or work out what is causing it not to work other
times. Any ideas?

Simon

--
--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac: