[ALUG] Sleep On ThinkPad R31 & Ubuntu

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 17:52:29 GMT 2011

Hi

My ThinkPad R31 is running Ubuntu 10.10 very well. Everything seems to work
except resuming from sleep. When I open the lid it doesnt wake. What ever
key I press I cannot get it to wake.

Any ideas on how to fix it. I googled it but I could really find a solution.

I have checked in the performance settings and found a way of disabling
sleep. Well, it turns the screen off when the lid is shut but not the
machine. This is a fairly ok work around, but sleep would be nice.

Simon

--

--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac:
http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum - Skype: Simon-Royal.