[ALUG] Linux assistance needed in Manningtree, Essex

max at maxeaves.co.uk max at maxeaves.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 11:11:06 GMT 2011

Hello Anglian Linux User Group,

My name is Max and I just wanted to introduce myself to this email
distribution forum.

About 2 years ago, I set up an Ubuntu 10.04 LTS on an old desktop for
a friend of my father.  All has been working well - there is nothing
special about this installation [it is mainly used for web browsing
and the GIMP], but I was informed that it has now stopped working and
the distro will refuse to boot.

I moved to Buckinghamshire, so I am not able to physically help out,
so there is now the opportunity of a nice little consultancy.  I am
looking for somebody who knows their way around the command line, and
is happy with fixing problems in GRUB2.

I know that the person will be able to pay for the problem to be
resolved, but if anybody is interested, if you can send me over 'years
experience with Linux' and 'rate' you would want to charge.

Kind Regards

Max