[ALUG] 10.10 Live No Power Issues

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:34:06 GMT 2011

Hi

As you know I had problems in Ubuntu 10.10 where my R31 wouldnt run
off battery. It would hang on boot if on battery and if the power
adapter came out it would hang too.

I wiped it, ran the 9.10 live CD and didnt have this problem.
So I installed 9.10 still no problem.
I ran the 10.04 live CD and didnt have this problem.
So I installed 10.04 still no problem.
I just ran the 10.10 live CD and am not having this problem.

So would you wipe and install 10.10 or still with 10.04?

I am presuming the problem was because I originally installed 9.10,
then upgraded to 10.04, then upgraded to 10.10.

Simon
--
--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac:
http://tinyurl.com/macspectrum - Skype: Simon-Royal.