[ALUG] 10.10 Running Perfectly Well

Simon Royal mrsimonroyal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:06:18 GMT 2011

Marcus

I think my locking up problem was down to my wireless card. I have
never had this happen before, it is a very reliable Edimax card.

I had a Pluscom USB wireless stick floating around and that works out
of the box too and so far it seems ok.

Fingers crossed it seems ok. I have pulled out the power supply and
put it in a number of times. I have also pulled the wireless stick out
and put it back in a number of times and so far so good.

Brilliant. It also mean I have a PCMCIA slot free for my USB 2 card
when I need it.

Simon

--
--- Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal - LowEndMac: