[ALUG] R31 Sleep...Can We Resolve This

Wayne Stallwood ALUGlist at digimatic.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 01:05:08 GMT 2011

On 15/01/11 21:48, Simon Royal wrote:
> Wayne
>
> Setting my power management options to Suspend means my R31 wont wake
> up. This is the problem I had before.
>
> This is why I had to use Hibernate as it will come back from that but
> not Suspend.

Ahh ok, then you may want to google about a bit...a quick look around
myself suggests that the R31 had problems even with some versions of
Windows which were corrected with a BIOS update. The ubuntu forums might
have something as well, look specific to the R31 and whatever version of
Ubuntu you are on now you may find a fix.

Whilst you have the browser open have a little look at