[ALUG] Hi

Tony tony.bronze at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 27 12:51:54 BST 2015

Personal opinion of W7 is that it is bloated resource hog.  Basic
install consumes around 20gb.  Is there not a linux alternative to
Irfanview you could use?  I use Shotwell to download and catalogue
captures, Luminance HDR to process RAW HDR's, Gimp and Darktable to
tweak and refine.    Fotoxx could be an alternative to try.