[ALUG] Good option for occasional printing

Steve Engledow steve at offend.me.uk
Fri Jan 15 10:30:10 GMT 2016

Printing has long been the bane of my (and I'm sure most people's)
existence and several years back, I swore I would never buy another
printer.

However, I have a new job now which is based from my home and I no
longer have the convenience of the office printer for the occasional (a
couple of times a month) return label or plane ticket.

What I'm looking for is something that will solve my needs for a
reasonable price. The last time I bought a printer, it cost me £30 and
included some ink that ran out after around 15 pages of black and white.
Replacement ink cost me around £45. I've got two short words for that.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'll only need B&W, A4, and have
no need for high resolution print.

Cheers,
Steve