[ALUG] Rural Broadband

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Tue Jan 19 13:28:47 GMT 2016

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:32:35 +0000
James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com> allegedly wrote:

> To me it seems like a no brainer: She needs to sign up with AAISP.
> Static IPv4 and IPv6 IPs for all, they can bond the lines together too
> at no extra cost, you're just paying for two lines rather than one.

double +1 for AAISP. :-)

Not only are they technically excellent, they have
a refreshingly robust stance on filtering (they refuse to
countenance it) and are vehemently anti snooping by busybodies of any
authority (or none). Take a look at Adrian Kennard's blog at
http://www.me.uk/ First rate.

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net