[ALUG] Does anyone here use Gambas?

steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk
Tue Jan 19 21:59:44 GMT 2016

On 19/01/16 20:54, Chris Green wrote:
> As per the subject, I'm wondering whether Gambas would be a useful
> tool for me.  In particular for creating GUI data entry programs for
> sqlite3.

I'm a big fan of BASIC, but haven't used Gambas.  To be honest, I'd've
thought that something a bit more main-stream would probably be better
as it'd be better supported and more on-line help and examples.  That's
just a gut feeling though.  I'd guess at python and one of it's
gui-attachments.   Alternatively there may  be a data-entry front end
package somewhere.

Good luck
Steve