[ALUG] Slightly OT for the list: - GPG bad signature

Steve Engledow steve at offend.me.uk
Wed Jan 20 14:57:19 GMT 2016

On 20/01, mick wrote:
> (Question to the list: Is there any point in my continuing to sign
> mail to the list if it is going to cause difficulty?)

Can anyone using gmail confirm that an attached signature (like the one
on this email) causes any difficulties in reading the email?

I'm pretty certain anyone who's interested in receiving signed email (I
am) is likely to have ditched gmail for something more friendly so
unless the answer to my question above is "holy crap, I can't even read
this email" then I don't see a problem.

Spot the deliberate flaw in my test ;)

Steve