[ALUG] Rural Broadband

Huge huge at huge.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 16:52:42 GMT 2016

On Tue, 2016-01-19 at 11:32 +0000, James Bensley wrote:
> Hi Laurie,
>
> To me it seems like a no brainer: She needs to sign up with AAISP.

I concur with that (I'm on the end of a piece of wet string, too), with
one proviso; AAISP do not provide (formal) support (at least not for
Home::1 lines) at weekends or Public Holidays. Although they're often on
IRC anyway.

Regards,

Hugh.

--
Today is Setting Orange, the 20th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3182
                  I don't have an attitude problem.