[ALUG] Wanted - Audio player which works sensibly

Huge huge at huge.org.uk
Fri Nov 25 07:59:10 GMT 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-24 at 18:44 +0000, Chris Walker wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:32:46 +0000
> Huge <huge at huge.org.uk> wrote:
> > Exaile.
> >
> > Took me ages to find a dead simple media player that (i) didn't look
> > like a car radio; why do people pick the *worst* UI in the world to
> > emulate? & (ii) didn't have about a gazillion "features" I didn't
> > want. Just play the damn music.
> Dead simple?
> According to the description of Exaile on my machine it says :-

> Simple eh?

I'm not sure I care for your tone. If you'd bothered to look, you'd see
it has a nice clean UI and all those useless "features" are trivially
ignored, unlike Amarok, Banshee & so forth where they all get in the

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 37th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3182
                  I don't have an attitude problem.
    If you have a problem with my attitude, that's your problem.