[ALUG] Mesh wireless

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 12:45:30 BST 2017

I started looking at a few commercial mesh wireless products, which
typically retail at around £300-400 for a typical house. I then
Googled and discovered a few Linux mesh wireless projects, such as
might suit running on a Pi.

Anyone here have any experience of such things?

(The biggest obstacle with the Pi is likely to be the slow Ethernet
port but there are faster single board computers around that might
work better. Regardless, the Pi might be a good place to start
playing.)