[ALUG] Mesh wireless

Phil Thane phil at pthane.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 10:00:09 BST 2017

On Wednesday, 12 April 2017 09:03:29 BST Mark Rogers wrote:
> however it can mess around with
> radio ham enthusiasts and therefore isn't particularly liked amongst
> that group. As I'm not a radio expert I don't know how big a problem
> it really is (compared with all the other modern radio "noise")
> though.

I used it in a stone cottage in Llangollen where wifi struggled, but before we
moved in here (Potton) I put Cat6 from office to smart TV and to the workshop
out the back where my server will reside. There's a guy in the North Wales LUG
who's a radio ham, he used to complain a lot about Ethernet over Power
systems.

--
Phil Thane

www.pthane.co.uk