[ALUG] Mesh wireless

Huge huge at huge.org.uk
Wed Apr 12 11:22:59 BST 2017

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 11:01 +0100, Chris Green wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:50:20AM +0100, Mark Rogers wrote:
> > On 12 April 2017 at 10:30, Chris Green <cl at isbd.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think we're very lucky in some ways being out in the sticks.
> >
> > Lucky in that you have absolutely perfect wifi sharing your <10Mbps
> > broadband :-)
> >
> I did say "in some ways"!  :-)

FWIW, we live in the middle of nowhere, have no neighbours, cannot "see"
any wifi networks other than our own. And when I measured it on Monday,
were getting 58Mbps download.

So it *is* possible to square the circle.   :o)

--
Today is Boomtime, the 29th day of Discord in the YOLD 3183
                  I don't have an attitude problem.