[ALUG] Mesh wireless

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 09:00:59 BST 2017

On 10 April 2017 at 16:41, Bill Hill <mail at wbh.org> wrote:
> Personally, for just covering a house I'd play with a couple of OpenWRT
> routers and OLSRd https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/mesh.olsr

Thanks for this; my main router is running OpenWRT so adding a second
OpenWRT router makes sense.

What's a good hardware choice for OpenWRT these days? The supported
hardware pages are great except they don't make it easy to find
something which is currently widely available.

(Actually I've made the switch to the LEDE Project, which looks like
it might have more momentum but I'm not sure. Have any of the other
OpenWRT users here considered it?)