[ALUG] OT?: Wordpress hosts

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 09:58:09 BST 2017

Can anyone recommend a Wordpress host? By which I mean a company that
provides and supports the Wordpress install and just leaves the
customer to deal with the content, not a company who provides hosting
onto which I could install Wordpress myself.

A company my wife works with has been left in lurch after their
existing host decided they're going to shut down, and I said I'd ask
around, and I know a few people here are involved in hosting.

Although it's a FOSS application running on a FOSS O/S it feels like
it's only on-topic on a technicality, so I'm happy to take off-list
replies or discuss here as others see fit.