[ALUG] Connecting Ubuntu to a 'Microsoft' VPN

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Fri Jul 21 11:18:52 BST 2017

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 06:56:31PM +0100, Paul Grenyer wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I'm trying to use OpenVPN to connect to what our client tells us is a
> 'Microsoft' VPN. There's no certificate, just a url, username and
> password. All works fine from a Windows desktop, so I know the VPN is
> working.

OpenVPN is its own thing. Last time I had to deal with a `Microsoft'
based VPN it was using PPTP. Perhaps you need to try a different client
that supports this?

J.

--
Web [              No thanks, I'm already having one.              ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by