[ALUG] Linux with Gnome-2?

Ted Harding ted.harding at wlandres.net
Mon Jun 26 22:46:14 BST 2017

On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 22:24 +0100, Bev Nicolson wrote:
> On 26/06/17 21:42, Ted Harding wrote:
> >
> > I guess I'll start off with a live CD/DVD so that I can see what
> > it's like in detail, before settling down to the full install
> > from an install DVD.
> >
> > The Linux Mint website offers downloads of a variety of ISOs
> > for building CDs/DVDs. However, I'm currently short of resources
> > (lack of remaining disk-space on my one working laptop), so I'm
> > wondering where to look to buy one. Suggestions?
> >
> This looks OK: http://thelinuxshop.co.uk/
>
> Bev.

Again. many thanks, Bev!
I'll bear it mind -- I can only see Linux Mint 32-bit listed,
but there may be more beneath the surface.

Meanwhile, Ben Whyall (who lives in Littleport, which is on
my way to most other places) wrote privately to offer to do
one for me, so I;kk see how I get on there.

Thanks to all for useful responses!
Best wishes,
Ted.