[ALUG] Gnome panel?

steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk steve-ALUG at hst.me.uk
Mon May 8 11:38:13 BST 2017

On 08/05/17 11:07, Bev Nicolson wrote:
> Is there any way of adding or removing applets from the Gnome2 panel?
> I've googled but can’t find any info. The usual advice (alt + right
> click doesn't work any more, it seems.)

In the early days of Ubuntu's indicator panel, I used to have to resort
to uninstalling various bits of software to get them off the indicator.
If the worst comes to the worst, you could try that.  I suspect that you
can stop things loading by editing config files but I suspect it's not
going to be easy.

Steve