[ALUG] Reformatting a PDF

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Mon May 15 13:55:24 BST 2017

On the Royal Mail website is a "handy" price guide available as a PDF:

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Royal-Mail-Our-Prices-March-2017_0.pdf

It's only actually "handy" if you have a weird printer (or at least
very unusual sized paper). I'm not sure what size/shape you'd call it
but it would go into a DL envelope without folding...

What I'd like to do is split the individual pages out and merge them
to get three (maybe four) "pages" per A4 sheet so that I can print it
on my very normal A4 printer.

Suggestions?

This is an annual headache and I'm fed up with a different manual
solution every year.