[ALUG] Python GUIs

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 12:09:13 GMT 2017

I've only just really started to use Python, so this is very much a
novice question.

I'd like to create a simple Python GUI to manage a configuration file.
I'll be developing it on Ubuntu but it'll need to run cross-platform,
which is one reason I picked Python.

Anyone here have any recommendations as to the best way to do this?
Google gives me hundreds of options which is great but I'm after
anecdotes from people I (feel I) know.