[ALUG] 4G data

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Fri Nov 17 12:12:03 GMT 2017

…
> I can't see there's any technical reason, it's just that phone
> providers are conniving bastards. Does anyone know of one that has
> broken ranks with the cartel and will offer me what I want?

I have a similar issue with my Nexus 7 - in general I used it near wifi,
but it's really handy to be able to fall back to the 4G when I'm
travelling. I ended up with a 24G/24 month Three SIM (which has the
advantage of also working when I'm out of the UK). Exclusive to Amazon,
and currently out of stock:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Trio-Preloaded-Exclusive-Amazon-Black/dp/B01M3VJ2B2/

J.

--
/-\                             |  No one told you when to run, you
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |      missed the starting gun.