[ALUG] 4G data

Phil Thane phil at pthane.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 19:28:44 GMT 2017

It's a thought but probably too restrictive. For about half the year I won't
use 4G at all, boating will be limited to re-fit work and the odd short test
trip. Even during the summer I might go a month without using it, then maybe
take a two week trip or more and use it every day.

--
Phil Thane

www.pthane.co.uk
phil at pthane.co.uk