[ALUG] ssh_config file equivalents of command line options - how to find?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Nov 28 19:35:25 GMT 2017

I had a hard time recently working out what the ssh_config file
equivalent of the -L command line option in ssh was.  The man page
happily tells you that "Port forwardings can also be specified in the
configuration file." buut doesn't tell you *what* the configuration
file equivalent is.  (It's actually a bit obvious - LocalForward).

Is there any documented way of finding the mapping?

I'm now after the config file equivalents for -f and -N if there are
any.