[ALUG] Calendar server recommendations wanted

Phil Thane phil at pthane.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 20:26:00 BST 2017

I've used the fork from OwnCloud, Nextcloud, for a couple of years. Works fine
once set up but the upgrade system needs improving I haven't touched it for a
year, though I do keep the server up to date.

Works with Kontact on my KDE desktop, T Bird on my Lubuntu aptop and an
Android phone. Used to work with my wife's iPhad until she upgraded that and
she hasn't bothered to set it up again, reverted to her paper diary!

Has some quirks like the calDAV link doesn't work for me in T'bird but the
'share' link does.

--
Phil Thane

www.pthane.co.uk