[ALUG] Are there any Regular Expression gurus here?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Oct 30 16:01:46 GMT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 07:17:02AM -0400, Steve Engledow wrote:
> [...]
Yes, I wrote that too, it's the only one I have written that I thought was
good (and stable) enough to put on the DokuWiki site.

But my *new* plugin just adds restructuredText underline headings to
otherwise standard DokuWiki markup, that's the point.  I use DokuWiki
so much that it has become second nature and I actually prefer its
markup to restructuredText for some things.  Adding the underline
headings just means that I can have what (to me) is even more
readable than standard DokuWiki markup.

I have some large chunks of (mainly older) notes and documentation
that are in restructuredText, for those I can use the rst plugin, but
for 'everyday' use now I can just write DokuWiki with nice headings! :-)