[ALUG] RPi SD backup/restore

Mark Rogers mark at more-solutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 12:56:32 BST 2017

On 19 September 2017 at 07:47, Dennis Dryden <ddryden at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really like Dirvish for small/medium system backups:
> http://www.dirvish.org/

Dirvish strikes me as ideal for creating backups from within a running
Pi on a regular basis, but less suited to taking an SD card out of the
Pi, putting it into my desktop and taking a backup of the SD card to
to identically configure several Pi's.

Not that I have ever used Dirvish (I looked at it many years ago but
can't remember why I didn't adopt it).