[alug social] Discrimination in action?

adam@thebowery.co.uk adam@thebowery.co.uk
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:38:08 +0000

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 04:41:51PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-03-04 16:01:03 +0000 adam@thebowery.co.uk wrote:
>
> >I am extremely frustrated that I can't get education to help further
> >my career
> >now [...]
>
> I think you're exaggerating now. You can't get this education, but
> there is much more out there. I know it's annoying to read but: do try
> to keep a sense of proportion.

Agreed, but what has annoyed me most is that last month I was told that there
was no call for this training in Norfolk after spending nearly 6 weeks trying
to get information out of the college. Then this month to see that they after
restricting availability of the course to a smaller group of people that they
can provide it. If anyone else knows of any courses that would be relevant for
me and start now and end in December or before this year that would be
applicable for me then please let me know. So far I have found nothing i
suitable.

Adam
--
jabberid = quinophex@jabber.earth.li